Join us for
Presented by Abby Donnelly of The Leadership & Legacy Group
In this powerful and engaging program, you’ll:
- Learn how to build strong business relationships and enhance your professional network.
- Gain fresh insight into how to get more qualified referrals.
- Establish additional contacts to help grow your business.
- Create a plan to get to decision makers you want to know.
- Get more confident and comfortable in networking situations.
Wednesday Mornings, April 3rd thru 24th, 8:30 - 11:30am
GMA, 225 Commerce Place, Greensboro
$299 for employees of GMA member companies; $499 for all others
REGISTER TODAY! Pre-registration required.
Questions? Lisa Daas at email@example.com or (336) 378-6350.
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what a recent attendee has to say...
Networking Works! was the most beneficial professional development course that I have ever participated in! The content was insightful and has served me well putting it into practice. I also benefitted greatly with the networking that occurred with other course participants. Abby used many real life examples that I could relate to and draw my own conclusions on how to put aspects of the course into play. I would recommend the program to anyone that is serious about improving their networking skills and learning why you must continually evolve in this critical discipline.
- Kelly Millington, Junior Achievement of the Triad, Director of Strategic Partnerships